Is a speeding ticket a violation of probation? We are prepared to answer all your traffic related concerns. We understand you intend to address this problem as fast as you can. We devoted ourselves in safeguarding you from unfavorable effects that might take place as a result of your traffic ticket offense. We take a personal approach when guiding you through the legal process.
Why You Should Hire Us As Your Legal Representative?
- Experienced Lawyer With Logical and Analytical Thinking
- FREE Price Quotation
- FREE No Obligation Confidential Consultation
- MasterCard / Visa Payments are Accepted
- Partial Payments are Accepted
- Low-Fees Flat Rates
- Keep your Driving Record Clean
- Avoid Paying Each Point that Cost an Additional $150 for 3 years (beyond court fines and driver responsibility fees)
Below are several of the traffic violation we handle:
- Driving with No Proof of a Valid License Privilege
- Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol Or Dangerous Drugs
- Driving while license is Revoked
- Driving with a Driver’s License that has been Cancelled
- Caught Driving Without Insurance
- Driving Without Proof of Insurance
- Driving after License Privilege has been suspended
- Caught Driving after Driver’s License has been Cancelled
- Disobeying a Traffic Control Device Traffic Ticket
- Moving Violation Causing Injury
- Failure to Stop for School Bus Ticket
- Following Too Closely or “Tailgating” Violation
- Failure To Use Car Signals Ticket
- Failure to Yield Resulting in Car Accident Ticket
- Failing to Pay a Traffic Fines Ticket
- Illegal Lane Change Traffic Ticket
Are You Looking For a Reputable Franklin, Michigan Ticket Lawyer? Give Us A Call Today!
Do you need our help? To avail our FREE legal consultation, do not hesitate to give us a call at (248) 916-9140. Grab your phone and call us today!